Friday, August 30, 2013

Dreams: Your brain's way of saying, "Check out how ridiculous I am!"

Wow. I haven't traversed these grounds in a bit. Seems kind of empty and weird. Well, I suppose it's high time I added something new and exciting, dontcha think?

I'm pretty sure this dream was born from the simple fact that I have seen a lot of the inside of schools of late. From visiting my own childrens' new school (Tobey El.), to making deliveries from work to everywhere from WMU to Loy Norrix, schools have been inundating my life for the better part of two weeks now. So this is why I say I'm fairly certain I understand from where this dream originates. There I was in this completely fabricated and amalgamated school hallway, maybe a junior high, staring down the busy corridoor at whom I could only assume was my wife only with a blazing inferno of red hair. See, she's currently a brunetted-blond. As I stood there toting my books, she beckoned me toward her holding slightly secretly a baggie. I was not only intrigued by her (apparently I was actively wooing her) but equally interested in what was in the plastic bag. She led me hurriedly into an empty classroom. As we snuck in, she opened the bag producing three bluish pills split in half. She grinned and told me they would open new doors and let us get away with anything. Now I was really excited. Anything? She dropped three half-pills into my hand, kissed me quickly, and left to head to class. Now what? I wish I knew... Because it was then I woke up. Hmm... no fair brain! I call foul!

No comments:

Post a Comment